Transform Your Appearance
with Refresh Med Spa
We are now offering a loyalty program for all patients. The program costs $1,200 to join and the deposit is credited to your Refresh account to use on any service or product(s). Loyalty pricing is applied to all services once you’re enrolled in the program! Membership expires after one year and may be repurchased. Call our office at 402-416-9046 or pick up a brochure today for more information!
Services we provide to cater to your needs
Medical Grade Facials
Medical Grade Peels
Laser Hair Removal
Meet Suzi Sailer
Nurse Practitioner BSN, MSN, NP-C, CANS Owner of Refresh Med Spa
As the founding provider and owner of Refresh Med Spa, I would like to thank you for visiting our site. We welcome you to call for a consultation, schedule an appointment or book a party with us at any time.
Suzi has been a nurse for 27 years. She has worked in a Burn Unit, Pediatric Trauma Unit, Pediatric ICS, and Neonatal ICU for many years. In 2001, she received her Master’s in Nursing Education. She taught pediatrics and theory, however, she missed her patient contact and went back to work for a hospital anesthesia group. In 2016 she graduated from Simmons College and became a board certified Nurse Practitioner. She worked as mid-level for Dr. Gustavo Machado, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, and has over 16 years of injectable, laser, and aesthetic medicine experience.
Meet Our Certified Staff and Providers
Join the True Blue Refresh Crew
Real People, Real Result.
Frequently Asked Questions
First-time client? Seasoned regular? Everyone has questions from time to time and we have the answers! Below are the answers to some frequently asked questions. If you have a question that is not addressed here, please contact us!
A neuromodulator is a formulated compound that interferes with with the strength/ability of our muscles to function normally which can help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
1) OnobotulinumtoxinA (Botox)
2) AbobotulinumtoxinA (Dysport)
3) IncobotuinumtoxinA (Xeomin)
It takes up to 2 weeks/14 days for your injections to “kick in”. If an injector would add more too early, you are at risk for over injection which can result in asymmetry and heaviness. Wait to make a follow up appointment until after 2 weeks to “touch up” or add more
1) Shave the treatment area the night before or morning of your appointment.
2) DO NOT wax or pluck the area 2 weeks prior to your appointment. If you do, there will not be a hair follicle for the laser to target.
3) If you are on an antibiotic, call the office to make sure that it is not photosensitive. Some medications are, and make you at risk or a burn if you are taking the medication while getting laser hair removal.
4) Research shows that pain tolerance is lower the week before and during menses. So, if you know when your period/cycle begins, try to schedule your appointment avoiding that time.
5) No tanning two weeks before or 2 weeks after laser session.
6) No spray tan or self tanner 2 weeks before treatment.
There is little to no down time. The treatment is tailored to your skin type. You may be slightly “pink” immediately after the treatment, which is usually due to the “vortex” fusion (the technology) that allows for medical grade exfoliation, extractions, and infusion of hydrating serum into the skin.
No posts found!